Biyernes, Hunyo 10, 2011

Uncanny X-Men ending in October with #544


Sent to you via Google Reader

Uncanny X-Men ending in October with #544

Schism Wow, I guess Marvel wants part of the "shooting ourselves in the foot" action--the Associated Press (what, no love for comics blogs, Marvel?) just announced that Uncanny X-Men, the premier X-book among approximately 106 (give or take), will end in October with issue 544, as a result of the Schism event starting soon. (Or perhaps Flashpoint has further reaching ramifications than anyone thought...)


On Twitter, current Uncanny writer Kieron Gillen said, "When I joined Uncanny after S.W.O.R.D. I thought "There's no way I can get THIS cancelled". But there are no limits to my power." (He kids--Journey to Mystery, featuring Li'l Loki, is fantastic.)

Sent from my iPhone

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento