Huwebes, Hunyo 30, 2011

Befriending Death

Death. The thing that creates fear. You have to overcome fear at some point,but that's not what we're gonna talk about.

Death has been the thing most people fear the most. There are exceptions but I don't really know anyone who fits that description.

I fear death, because I am afraid that I haven't left a scar in this world. That is what becomes your greatest motivator. I fear oblivion so I write stuff hoping to leave a trace.

I am trying to attain immortality and death is somehow telling you how much time you might have. Death wants you to know that you have several years to reach immortality. If you don't, you're dead. If you got it, good for you.

When death finally decides to fetch you, you will welcome him open arms once you have left a scar.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento