Linggo, Hunyo 19, 2011

The best business "writer" I knew

I was kinda skeptical about how my dad handled his business.

I never knew why he hasn't expanded the business even if it has been profitable for a long time. Why I never see him use ads. Why he overdelivers.

After reading modern business books, it's safe to say he was pretty much right. Even if it was a family business, even if he didn't start it, he did a good job sustaining it.

He doesn't really like reading. Maybe that's the reason he was successful. If he read the business books of his time, he would have made some grave mistakes and that would have been costly.

If he did write a book, it would be Rework meets Linchpin meets 4 hour workweek.

Happy Fathers day to all the fathers who inspired their kids including you dad. I hope you decided to read my blog today.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento