Lunes, Hunyo 13, 2011

I should write one paragraph reviews

I admit it. I'm a horrible minimalist. I definitely need to talk less.

I chose minimalistic critic as the name for this website, because my rating system tries to use the 80/20 principle. Apparently I can't do it right.

Mightygodking isn't exactly a minimalist, but he could sum it up efficiently in one sentence.

I want to be able to make simple reviews, but I want to defend my views. I have decided that the long version from now on is one paragraph only.

I am not really lazy. I wrote 700 word reviews before( that nobody reads ), so I decided that people just want to know if it's good or not and to tell them what they need to know. So I came up with my current rating system.

I really suck at being a minimalist, because...look at how long this post got.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento