Biyernes, Hulyo 29, 2011

Memory

Have you forgotten something? If you did, you're wrong. You never forget anything. Ever.

Our brains are like libraries. Incredibly disorganized ones, so we need to make sure that it's organized enough. My problem is that I always remember the point, which makes me bad at quoting someone.

When I look at a device, I get pissed off when I can barely comprehend. Who has the time to memorize what each button does? Why can't they help the library? Just make it easy for us to be reminded without forcing us to reread those words.

The worst part is when some things require you to remember to press several buttons at the same time. How are we suppose to know? I'm fine with stuff that has many features that are a bit hard to use as long as I could use it immediately months after I stopped using it.

A better suggestion is to just destroy it and put the features that we need. Who the heck still uses a phone that requires you to press three buttons to redial?

Strip it to the essentials and make it easy for us to remember. Our brains are already loaded with too much information and we can't organize it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento