Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Ghost Ideas

Remember the time you had an idea for this awesome company and then you find out it does exist and it wasn't you who made it. It was some guy living in a mansion and stuff.

Pretty much everyone has this feeling. You technically can't sue them, because they never even met you.

The bad news is that ideas are like ghosts. They don't stick to you. If you don't do it, someone else will. The idea just goes to that person. It lingers around and begs you to create what the idea suggests. If you don't, it leaves you.

This happened to me a lot of times. (Warning: I will talk about myself. Skip this paragraph if you do not want to hear a 15 year old kid rant.) I won't go specific, but I had ideas several years ago that I see now. I should have made it when I had the chance, but I keep getting ideas for tech and gaming related stuff, but I don't know programming. Now, I'm learning Ruby and I suck, so if anyone can help me learn, please help me. I've tried other languages and Ruby is my favorite so far.

Now you need to do it now. Now because you are the only person who could do it, but because it will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento