Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Habitfesto

Now you may ask why do I talk about these things. These vague somewhat unoriginal concepts. Of course you may be aware that there is nothing original. That everything is merely a connection.

Of course that may be the one reason that you will do what I want you to start doing now. I call it the Habitfesto. Basically, I want you to make it a habit in writing manifestos everyday.

You might be wondering why. The reason is how much at actually helps you. Now only does it clarify your life's philosophy, but it also helps you see the gradual evolution of it and to spread the ideas that you think deserve people's attention.

It helps me, because I am starting to have a clear idea of my goals, but also my views. It helps me clearly write what I want to say and I am kinda helping you guys get introduced into some concepts.

I'm not saying you change your life's philosophy to write a manifesto everyday. Every thing that happens to you now changes the way you think, so you could see the gradual change. Also, you can get a clearer idea of your goals.

Not everything I write I actually get to do everyday. There are tons of moments you can be off guard. Instead, it comes from those brief moments of enlightenment you want to happen everyday. When you write them everyday, it somehow becomes part of your DNA.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento