Huwebes, Hulyo 28, 2011

Inconsistent

You know some people probably won't believe you when you suddenly change drastically. This is obviously thanks to the others who are scheming.

I have been naive while I was growing up. I never know why, but I have this tendency to accidentally hit someone. I have no idea why, but maybe I'm just unlucky or something.

That's why I believe that when someone hurts you, it's probably unintentional with some obvious exceptions.

People always go defensive when your way of thinking changes suddenly. This happens to me a lot, but people usually don't buy it.

I actually do understand the "inconsistent" people. I think these are people with an open mind, but if it happens frequently, I think they have no ideology to defend and are always open.

Of course, we have to be cautious of the machiavellian people, but I see more people who are just too open to learning and can't stick to a gun.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento