Lunes, Mayo 2, 2011

End of the World...May 21

I was just going to Aikido class. Suddenly,some dude distributing ads gave me about 10. At first I was gonna throw all of it away, but then there were too many so I looked.

In bold letters it said that Judgement day is about 19 days from now. I thought meh. It had some bullcrap explanation on why May 21.

It seemingly has enough credibility, but I'm not changing my plans anytime soon. Whether the world ends or not,I'm pushing through with my plans.

Here's a thought. I went to church yesterday and they never mentioned this.

If the world doesn't end, feel free to send hate mails. They put their contact details in the ad and I took a picture, so you guys can see it. I'll be in China on May 21, so I don't think I'll tell them that they are wrong.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento